In My Store

Tuesday, September 01, 2009

Piccies, I has them . . . .

i decided to just go and get a new monitor this am. i just cdn't do it on the laptop anymore.

Lidded Jar Before Glazing, Lidded Jar on It's Side w/Lid, Lidded Jar And Lid, Lidded Jar w/First Layer of Glaze and Resists, Lid to Lidded Jar w/First Layer of Glaze and Resist, Final Glaze Application Lidded Jar, Final Glaze Application Lidded Jar's Lid.

Mugg 1, Mugg 2. These are for an acquaintance.

Small Plate 1st Couple Layers of Glaze, Small Plate Final Glaze Application. Great little plate for rings and things.

Tiles Series 1, Tiles Series 2. I make these so I can have one sample of the glazes from the gas kiln and one sample from the electric kiln. I will list the others for sale.

The Lidded Thinggie from the Top. The Lidded Thinggie from the Side. This will be great for rings and earings and other small jewlry items. The big knob is great for hanging bracelets around.

Results will be up tmw.

Regards

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you have to say