In My Store

Saturday, November 21, 2009

just a minor update . . .

a few more pics of the other day's throwing.  the studio will be closed only thursday and friday for the holiday.  yay!  it was originally posted to be closed on saturday and sunday also as well as the regular day it's closed of monday.  but, in december it'll be closed from the 25th thru the 3d.

these are two short mugs.  you'll want to click on the thumbnail for sure to see the detailing on these.  the detailing in the second one is more straight forward than that in the first.  i plan to put handles on them.  my handles have been wonky yet, but still getting better:

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket


Photobucket

this is a serving bowl/plate i did.  it's rather open for a bowl but more concave than a bowl usuall is.

Photobucket Photobucket

i will try to get pics today of some of the other mugs.  the architectural clay tends to tear easily when i use it.  it doesn't for the studio manager when he demos for me.  so it's a me thing.

regards

EDIT:  updated my muddy talk blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you have to say