In My Store

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

At Long Last . . . .

Had a lot of stuff out of the kiln just prior to the holidays.  Gonna get things posted.  Had some disappointments as will all kiln loads, but over all very happy.  Have established some glaze combinations that work and some that don't or might w/modified application.  notice the numbers on the bottoms of the pieces.  This is how I keep track of glazes so I can duplicate or modify as needed.  I also include this number in the item discription so as to keep track of what sells.

The glaze ran too much:

Photobucket  Photobucket  Photobucket
Photobucket  PhotobucketPhotobucket
This plate also cracked through in the middle.  I may refire it with blue glass over the crack:
Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket  Photobucket  Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket  Photobucket  Photobucket
Photobucket

I was disappointed that the cup on this cracked:
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

I'm gonna post the stuff that did very well, well, or reasonably well in another entry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you have to say