In My Store

Saturday, March 26, 2011

New Etsy Mud Team Website And Other EMT Muddiness

The etsy mud team (EMT) has been working on the new website since this time last year.  It's been well worth the wait considering the results.  There are tweaks and things still going on, but I'm most empassioned by the color scheme.  I'm the type to consider color then functionality in a new car so, yes, I noticed the color scheme in the new site first.  Please visit our new website:  The Etsy Mud Team.

The EMT, in an effort to interact with more crafters and especially more Mudders (including those not EMT members), the powers that be have created a forum for all sorts of muddi (is that a word?) adventures which includes non-team members.  So, if you wanna get in on the "highjinks"  and rub elbows with the muddiest of muddies and their many other crafter friends, please pop in to the thread and drop a line or two.  EMT Open Etsy Thread.

The EMT also has a relief effort going for the Survivors of the Mashiko Community affected by the recent earthquake in Japan.  This community is near and dear to many potters as it's the town in which kilns and other memorabilia of Hamada have been housed and shown for many years.  The members of the Mashiko Community have lost their livelihoods in many cases and definitely homes and food sources.  Please visit The EMT "Store" Site for more information and to see the donated items up for sale.  The items on the favorites list are those donated items for sale with proceeds going entirely to the relief effort.  Here's the thread specifically for the donation effort to the Mashiko Community.  If you're interested in contributing please visit the thread and any convos can be sent to the EMT "Store" Site for addition to the effort.

The upcoming EMT Donut Challenge is on.  Please stop by to visit the entries submitted so far.  Voting runs 4/11/2011 12:01:00 AM to 4/17/2011 11:59:00 PM.

Well, I believe that's all in the world of the EMT.  I think.  Well, there's a niggling feeling in teh back of my mind I've forgotten something.

Of course, I've gotta put in a plug for treasuries I've done.  Here's the list of all the treasuries I've done.

I've an idea forming with influence from this subject:  Takaezu Bells

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you have to say