In My Store

Saturday, November 19, 2011

A Voice From The Outer World

It's been 7 months since I've posted here.  It'll probably be a few more before I get to being more regular again.  Right now I'm trying to get my insurance licensing completed.  I'm also knee deep in sewing.  I've had health issues which have rocked my world a bit (but fortunately I realize they could be much worse and terminal as well).  I'm stuck in a job I hate and have decided I'd probably be able to endure the 9-5/40per week millieu.

I'm on a bit of a hiatus with my pottery, but hope to rejoin the mud trek at the top of the year.  I did have an opportunity to play with sodium silicate and am really, really pleased with the results.  I'll post some pics here and the resulting pieces will hopefully go up in my shop today or tomorrow.  My shop by the way is still there: http://www.etsy.com/shop/TheBarefootPotteress.

I mentioned above insurance licensing.  I've hopped aboard Primerica and really like what I see.  Throughout this recession I have kept saying to myself there has got to be a way to make my money go further, to make my money work for me rather than against me.  And, it shouldn't take an act of toothpulling to do so.  Well, Primerica is the answer.  I attended a presentation fully expecting it to be so.  It's not fair so many haves exist in the world with none of that trickling down to the have nots.  And, I personally want to be sure I'm also in a position to help other people in a meaningful way in the course of my earning a living.  To start, let me tell you about my auto insurance I have by way of referral through primerica.  I'm paying $9 more for insurance than I was paying before.  Before you think I really haven't a clue because paying more isn't a bonus you should know the total of what I am paying now includes higher coverages, roadside assistance, and renters' insurance.  What I pay for the two policies through Answer Financial (as referred by Primerica) totals only $9 more.  So to see if you can get a better auto insurance quote call:  Dawn @ 877 855 8111 X1192 Agent:  Jones Solution #:  wxtc9.  Or, email me for an appointment to receive a call from Dawn:  tjones.wxtc9@primerica.com.  I'm also happy to discuss other Primerica opportunities (insurance, careers, securities) with you.

I will be back sooner this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you have to say